1. oldamershamsweetshop.com & sweets-direct.com delivers to destinations within the UK and other EC States. We are unable to deliver to the United States of America and Canada.
2. You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
3. Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company should contact you by telephone once your products are in customs to let you know the charge due or else you should consult your local customs office. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these charges will be and oldamershamsweetshop.com & sweets-direct.com is not responsible for them.
4. UK orders are dispatched by a Courier service, myHermes.
5. We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on oldamershamsweetshop.com & sweets-direct.com but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
6. If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order, as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by myHermes usually arrive within 3-5 working days, myHermes stipulate that only items still not delivered after 7 working days can be queried.
7. Please order from oldamershamsweetshop.com & sweets-direct.com with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as oldamershamsweetshop.com & sweets-direct.com cannot be responsible for this.
8. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.